The Audio Visual Systems Engineer will handle all aspects of post-sale audio visual system engineering and design, and support the project team during the installation and commissioning phases.
- Review new projects to validate design requirements
- Participate in audio visual integration project kick-off meetings
- Review, validate and provide feedback regarding the budget allocated for the technical design
- Create and present RFPs and quotes based on project needs to ensure all documentation is accurate
- Assist in creating schedules and scope of the work required by the installation team
- Provide hardware configuration details to include required hardware and software
- Provide cabling and parts list
- Review all quotes provided by third party vendors
- Provide baseline hardware configuration files (i.e. DSP, video wall, scaler configurations, etc.)
- Manage project escalations and complete any required change orders
- Maintain and expand post sales engineering standards and documentation as needed
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of audio visual commercial design related experience in the capacity of a Design, System or Project Engineer.
- Must have significant knowledge and experience with wired or wireless data networks required to support video conferencing, VOIP audio conferencing, and control system networking
- Must have experience with setup, configuration and troubleshooting of control systems including Crestron, Extron and AMX.
- Expert understanding of construction practices, architectural drawing standards, ADA compliance, and all other audio visual integration related standards.
- Knowledge and experience in the IT network communications a plus.
Education and Certifications:
- CTS or CTS-D certification preferred.
- DMC-E certification preferred.
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO firstname.lastname@example.org